The European University at St. Petersburg, Political and Social Science Department. Post Graduate Student. (2006 - current)
The European University at St. Petersburg, Political and Social Science Department. Master of Arts (validation by Helsinki University).
Law Department, The Modern Institute for the Humanities, Moscow, Russia. B.A. (09/1997 - 06/2002) in Law. Diploma topic “The political and legal regime in the modern Russia: theory and practice”
1. Philosophy Department, St.Petersburg State University, St.Petersburg, Russia.
Course "Social partnership: local government and civil society" (03/2003 - 06/2003) RF State Certificate;
2. Institute for Human Rights at Turku/Abo Academy, Finland - (4 ECTS) Certificate.
Advanced Course on the International Protection of Human Rights (16-27 August, 2004);
3. Department of Social Science, Oslo University, Norway
Oslo Summer School in Comparative Social Science Studies 2005, Human Security (July 2005)
4. Department of Social Science, Oslo University, Norway - (10 ECTS) Certificate
Oslo Summer School in Comparative Social Science Studies 2006, Gender and Work Course (August, 2006)
5. Nordic Research School for Gender Studies, NorFA - (5 ECTS) Certificate.
Course: Transnational feminism and local perspectives: Theories, practices and analytical approaches.
The Department of Applied Political Science (DAPS) at the St.Petersburg Branch of Moscow State University – Higher School of Economics (HSE) – Senior lecturer (11/2006 – present, combining)
St.Petersburg Humanity and Political Studies Center STRATEGY – Expert and teacher, project manager, coordinator in Distant learning programs (1/2001– present)
Swedish Uppsala Folkuniversitetet – Branch in St.Petersburg – Project manager & trainer (08/2001 – 07/2002)
Arkhangelsk NGO’s support Centre “Guarantor” – project manager & trainer (12/1999 - 08/2001)
The Arkhangelsk Region administration – Assistant in the Arkhangelsk Region to the State Duma of the Russian Federation deputies Sergey S. Mitrokhin and Mikhail Z. Yriev (“Yabloko” Group) (01/1996 - 01/2000)
Arkhangelsk regional newspaper “Severnyj Komsomolets”, Correspondent (10/1994 - 07/1995)
Employment in national and international projects by contracts:
- Translator (eng-rus) – project "Better Regulation in the Baltic Sea" – ECON (Denmark) & Danish Technological Institute – 2005-2006;
- Russian Federal Special Program “The forming of aims of tolerant realisation and preventive of extremism in Russian society (2001-2005 years)” – expert and methodologist – May - December, 2004.
- Researcher - project "Barents Russia scenarios-2015" – NUPI & ECON, Norway - 2004;
- East West Institute – author of articles for EWI Russian Regional Report – (06/1999 - 07/2002);
- The Institute for Humanitarian and Political Studies (IGPI) – regional expert “Political monitoring” in Arkhangelsk region – (02/1996 – 02/2001);
- Visiting researcher of Center for Russian Studies - Norwegian Institute of International Politics (NUPI) in Oslo - project «The development of democratic politics in North-West Russia» financed by Nordic Council of Ministers (10/2000 – 01/2001);
- Freelance researcher & journalist in newspapers, agencies and magazines – (1994/current).
Fields of Interests
Fundamental Human Rights and Gender Studies; Political and Public Participation (lawmaking, democratisation, civic education, tolerancy). Electoral and political processes and regional regimes in post-soviet Russia.
More than 25 publications in political, civic society and educational spheres (in Russian).
3 grants for formal and 5 for non-formal education in Scandinavia and Europe (1997 - 2006). Participant of the International Visitor Program “Increasing Professionalism of Citizen’s Watchdog Groups” USA State Department – April-May 2005.
Formal - from November 2006 - seniour lecturer in University level. Almost 10 years (non-formal adult education and distant learning), 10 elaborated programs.
Participation in Conferences and Seminars:
Participated in approx. 70 from 1995. Organized approx. 10 in science and approx. 30 in NGO.
Membership in Professional Associations
January 2004 - Research Committee on Human Rights by Russian Political Science Association
December 2002 - Secretary of the Expert Council on Civic Education and Human Rights of the State Duma of Russian Federation Committee on Education and Science
August 2005 - International Writer's Union "Novy Sovremennik", Boarding Council Member (from December, 2005)
Native language: Russian; English (fluent); Norwegian (basic), Latin, Swedish & German (read with dictionary).
Traveling. Writing poetry. Published 3 author’s books, 15 times participated in publishing collected poems, won approx. 7 poetry awards.